Have an account?

Monday, April 28, 2008

Fated To Love You Episode 7 Ratings

The ratings for the episode yesterday (episode 7) has been released. FTLY dropped, which kinda disappoints me as I found the episode rather good. Maybe it was spoiled by the many previews that we saw during the week, or perhaps it's due to the fact that "They Kiss Again" ended. A lot of people would probably want to see the ending of that.

Fated To Love You 命中注定我愛你 4.55
It Started With A Kiss II 惡作劇2吻 3.39
Wish To See You Again 這裡發現愛 0.93

Ratings credits to Chinatimes Showbiz

Comparing to last week TKA jumped a lot! They went from 2.44 -> 3.39. I didn't watch TKA, but I suppose the ending should have higher ratings, that's what you usually see anyway.
I hope FTLY will rise again next week, Anna will come back soon and something will happen to XinYi's baby...

0 comments: