Have an account?

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Song of the week

So I thought about starting a "song of the week" on my blog, I just haven't quite had the time or energy to do so yet.. But I've decided to start it now, so from now on, every Saturday (DANISH TIME!)I will upload one song to megaupload, sendspace, mediafire whatever suits me better. It will be a mixture of my music collection which means that it can either be Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Mandarin), French, Korean, Danish, English/American or perhaps even Japanese. However, do NOT assume that I will fulfill requests, I will MAYBE do it if I have the song and time. I don't do full albums, people rarely like the ENTIRE album so why bother, besides if you love it that much, go buy it instead.

Why are you doing this?
Because I personally HATE torrents and prefer direct downloads. I love music and want to share it.

Within the near future I will post a Master List of songs that I already have uploaded. That will be the list that I update every time I upload a song, that way it will be much easier to find whatever song you are looking for.

Song for week 14:
Raymond Lam - The Last Breakthrough Theme (also known as Teen Ngai Hap Yee Theme, 天涯俠醫 and Heart's Breath) Personally I would translate it to "Deep Breath" but that's just me.
Link - Megaupload

Personally I LOVE this song, one of my all time favourites! I can totally understand why Raymond won the Astro Awards 2007 for it, it's amazing!

If you are not yet convinced listen to it here:

0 comments: