Have an account?

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants II

The sequel to the movie released in 2005 (Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants I)
The movies are based on the novels by Ann Brashares.

Starring:
Alexis Bledel - Lena Kaligaris (Known from Gilmore Girls)
Blake Lively - Bridget Vreeland (Known from Gossip Girl)
America Ferrera - Carmen Lowell (Known from Ugly Betty)
Amber Tamblyn - Tibby Tomko-Rollins (Known from Joan of Arcadia)

Leonardo Nam - Brian McBrian
Michael Rady -Kostos
Rachel Nichols - Julia
Tom Wisdom - Ian

Synopsis
From the official website:

In "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2," based on Ann Brashares' best-selling series of novels, four young women continue the journey toward adulthood that began with "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants." Now three years later, these lifelong friends embark on separate paths for their first year of college and the summer beyond, but remain in touch by sharing their experiences with each other as they always have-with honesty and humor. Discovering their individual strengths, fears, talents and capacity for love through the choices they make, they come to value more than ever the bond they share and the immeasurable power of their friendship.

Watch it at MegaVideo, credits to Shadow131


Direct Link: Megavideo

If you like it, do support it. - The movie is released on 18th of November 2008, it's available for preorder on Amazon.

Personally, I read the books a couple of years back and also saw the first movie then. I immediately loved the movie and bought it for collection. While, I realise this is a teenage film I still do enjoy it. I mean, I am a teenager, although slightly older now, but I'm still enjoying these casual movies. - I would even go as far as saying that this movie is targeting a slightly older audience than the first, cause the girls have grown up and they now face more mature problems than they did in the first movie. While I definitely miss Mike Vogel (played Bridget's love interest Eric), I don't think there would have been room for him, because Bridget's storyline focused on the nightmares of her past with her mom. - Although, Leonardo Nam definitely looks better.

I'm afraid this will be the final movie as it seems like the pants are gone, and they "crammed" the three final books into one movie. - I guess the girls have grown older and have their respective series and projects to do.

But watch it anyway, and judge for yourself.

0 comments: