Have an account?

Monday, March 08, 2010

Official Ratings - TW

Forgot to post the ratings.. I think it's because previously I had AC that I was just so eager to post about. But now I'm not as enthusiastic, I still like DWL but I sort of adored AC... Better start writing recaps again so I can re-watch the episodes XD

Official ratings for week 9
就想賴著妳 Down With Love 3.27
偷心大聖PS男 P.S. Man 3.23
星光下的童話 Because of You 0.28

Source: Chinatimes Showbiz

P.S. Man and DWL are running close. - This week though, DWL won. :)
No offense to any P.S. Man fans, but last week it was pretty obvious that P.S. Man achieved high ratings because of Autumn's Concerto. While this week they have dropped in ratings they have proven themselves to be a worthy competitor of DWL.
I wish XXB and his sister would get back on DWL soon, they added so much fun in the drama.


0 comments: