Have an account?

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

New Bull Fighting FanMV

I made a new fanvid on Bull Fighting, Dou Niu. Yao Bu Yao & 鬥牛。要不要
Summary: Sheng Xue (Hebe) asked for 5 minutes, Ruo He (Mike) refused but eventually agreed, he changed his mind in the last minute and speed off to see Sheng Xue. What if Ruo He never made it? What if he was in an accident before meeting her? What if the two of them never see each other again after that?

Warning: Lots of flashback
Songs from BF OST.
Clips from Bull Fighting, mostly episode 13 & Why Why Love

Made it a while ago, or since episode 13 aired, but I wasn't very confident, it's not very original. However, I'm writing a fanfiction to describe what I wanted to happen, like my version of episode 13, it may just take some time. I'm leaving for Lyon next week and am busy with other things right now.



In case anyone's wondering, yes.. Ruo He (Mike He) dies in my video

0 comments: