Have an account?

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Back from Lyon

I'm back from a wonderful trip to Lyon, France.
I was totally sceptic and stuff, but I was truly surprised by how much I enjoyed it. I could mention a lot of things that I wasn't entirely satisfied with, but I can also mention things that exceeded my expectations. Whatever happens, I know I should be looking at the positive sides, which I am doing right now. Therefore, I'm happy to say that it went really well, despite all sorts of ups and downs, I will look back at this trip and know for sure that I enjoyed it! ;)

I was so pleasantly surprised that I might even go again some day. Enough taking about that though, I could go on for hours, but instead I will upload some pictures that I took. Not today, considering the fact that I am supposed to do my homework, and I am still suffering from some kind of fatigue. I suppose it's some kind of jetlag, except it doesn't really make sense, since there's no time difference between France and DK. But it might be a change of environment.

The last episode of Bull Fighting aired today. I was happy and sad at the same time, I really enjoyed watching it. Now I won't have this drama to look forward to. Although I think I'll watch "Fated to Love You" starring Ethan Ruan and Chen Qiao En which will replace BF. But who knows whether it will be just as good as BF. I have to admit though, the ending was slightly disappointing. No kiss, only hugs. But Sheng Xue and Ruo He did get engaged, I guess that sort of makes up for the lost kisses, but still. I will embed the final episode later. Maybe tomorrow, cause it's despite my disappointment, a must see!

2 comments:

arls said...

:) ditto. will miss the anticipation every Sunday! it was really a great series. am actually watching it all over again! :)

btw, i'm padme0517 in AF :)

ey can i ask a favor? if you'll do the video version of Hebe's Ai Lai Guo, can you start from the time she turned her back and talked to RH from behind? I'd appreciate it!!!

Glad you had a great vacation! It's my dream to go to Europe one day!

Mack91 said...

Hi padme0517,

I plan to watch it over and over again as well, preferably with subtitles. :)

Sure I can cut it from there. I'm still working on it, I had cut some of it before leaving for France, but I need to finish it. I haven't had time since I came home, cause I've been insanely tired and have had piles of homework.

But I'll post it here, maybe upload it and let you know ;)

Btw, Europe is great! - It's expensive but great, Lyon is highly recommended, it's very beautiful there. Where're you from?