Have an account?

Saturday, March 22, 2008

MIA for a while

So, I've been MIA for about two weeks. I was supposed to have cut a video on Hebe's Ai Lai Guo in BF, but I just haven't had the time. Apparently, being on a study trip for less than a week causes flips from the teachers - "you just missed a whole week of school". So I've been trying to do homework, although I don't feel as if I've done a whole lot. My list is still quite long and I don't have many days left. The thing is, time has been flying and I've been doing hundreds of other things than what I should have been doing.. I know, shame on me. But to be honest, this is Easter Break, how could I possibly only do homework? So as a result of my laziness, I can sit and do homework for the remaining two days. Imagine the enthusiasm in my tone.

So enough babbling, I will try to cut that video ASAP, but it might not be that soon anyway. I've been watching Ying Ye 3 Jia 1, interesting enough to begin with, but the writers or director must have had some bad days when writing the episodes 10-14, they were horribly badly written and not even MingEn (Ming Dao & Qian En)'s impeccable chemistry could save that. I'm serious, it was such a mistake to bring the D.K. character into the story, as if it wasn't complicated enough. - Near death experiences, lost guns, criminal people on the run, triangles simply weren't enough. They had to break the first triangle just to form another, great work really! But besides that, I have to admit that I have now become a MingEn fan.

So, to support my latest favourite couple I've embedded their duet from Ying Ye 3+1. The song is fine, definitely not my favourite, but it's alright. I like the MingEn interaction though. Song name: Zai Ci Xiang Xin (Believe again) by Ming Dao & Qian En



Credits to xxxAngelGurlxxx@youtube

2 comments:

AFmemo said...

I've just rewatched Ying Ye! I think it's fantastic too!

Mack91 said...

:) Wow, it's been a while since I saw Ying Ye.. Maybe I should watch it again.. I even forgot what happened in the drama XD