Have an account?

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

The Gem of Life - Episode 55 (Cantonese) +new tags

I have tried to make my blog a bit more user friendly. I am a perfectionist, and seeing different tags and a messy blog is not something I like. So I spent several hours yesterday trying to fix some of it. My tags are now a bit more organised. But despite having spent several hours, I still only managed to get the tags done [shame on me for being sloppy before!] I'm working on finding a new layout as well, as I'm tired of Blogspot's plain stuff.

In the future series from:
TVB is called: TVB - [name of the drama]
CN is for Chinese dramas
KOR is for Korean
TW is for Taiwanese

As for the other thing - GOL of course:
LOLO.CC - Episode 55


Megavideo Version, credits to dramatizer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for posting these videos. I've actually never had the time to catch up when it first came up and now that I am watching it, your links really help. :)

Mack91 said...

You're welcome. :)