Have an account?

Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm going to Australia

Alright, so I just want to let you know that I will not be updating very often in the upcoming 3 months, (unless my host has internet).

Why?

Later today, I'm going to Australia to study for 3 months. (I will definitely NOT have internet this weekend, as I will be spending my time on a plane).

When I arrive, I will be living with a host family, and they don't necessarily have internet (so far, it does not seem like they do). So I will have limited access to internet, therefore won't be able to update as often.
I will have to see how it goes in Australia, before I can tell for sure how often I'll be online, but don't expect much.

So, this blog is on a special kind of "hiatus" until further notice.

Also, an early Happy Chinese New Year !

TV-list for the upcoming days:

  • I read that Gem of Life will air 2 episodes tonight, as there won't be any on Monday due to Chinese New Year.
  • Starlit is airing on PTS tomorrow at 21.00-23.00
  • Pi Li MIT is airing tonight
  • Defeated Queen, Prince + Princess 2, Love & Bread will air on Sunday.

0 comments: