Have an account?

Monday, January 19, 2009

Starlit OST - DDL Link

I know that the drama isn't out yet, but I really like the OST, so I thought I'd share it. I know it's possible to download the individual songs, but I hate doing that so I just uploaded the full album.

I will stress though, that this is for evaluation only ! If you like the album, please support the artists by purchasing it! Visit Yesasia here to purchase the album and get a collectible calendar for free !

Language: Mandarin
Release date: January 16, 2009
Track list:

01. 小星星 (陳國華演奏)
02. 我只是想要幸福 (蘇永康)
03. 星之戀曲 (陳國華演奏)
04. 星星的淚光 (關穎)
05. 愛在陽光下的日子 (陳國華演奏)
06. 無聲的旋律 (曾凱玹)
07. 快樂跳躍的音符 (陳國華演奏)
08. 謝謝讓我愛上你 (楊培安)
09. 祈許 (劉虹翎)
10. 命運之歌 (陳國華演奏)
11. 故事未完成 (楊培安+劉虹翎)
12. 淚光 (陳國華演奏)
13. 心痛的聲音 (陳國華演奏)
14. 浪漫 (陳國華演奏)
15. 抓不住的幸福 (陳國華演奏)

DDL: Megaupload

0 comments: