Have an account?

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Autumn's Concerto Episode 9 (w.o subs)

Seems like we've waited forever, finally it's out :)
I love XiaoLe :) It's so cute when he takes the dish out of the oven (although I wonder how he didn't burn his fingers..), sniffed the food and gave GuangXi the carrots. It was über cute. When GuangXi commented on how he felt XiaoLe's eating habits resembled his own, I was like, "well of course they do, he's your son!". XD

Tudou links:, thanks to _47217501@tudou
Part A: Tudou
Part B: Tudou
Part C: Tudou

Youtube links: Click "read more"

Credits to natnatvip1

Episode 9
Part 1/7

Direct Link

Part 2/7

Direct Link

Part 3/7

Direct Link

Part 4/7

Direct Link

Part 5/7

Direct Link

Part 6/7

Direct Link

Part 7/7

Direct Link

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo good - english subbed please and the new episodes - m dying !!!!!

Mack91 said...

I posted versions with English subs here:
http://mack91.blogspot.com/2009/11/autumns-concerto-episode-9-w-subs.html

Although I can't help you with the new episodes, I can only post them when they are released.