Have an account?

Monday, November 16, 2009

Official Ratings - TW

Ratings are out, and what a great morning it is :)
AC did amazingly well, congrats guys! Keep up the EXCELLENT work.

Official Ratings:
下一站幸福 4.25 (Autumn's Concerto)
海派甜心 1.93 (Hi My Sweetheart)
桃花小妹 1.04 (Momo Love)

Source: Chinatimes
Even VanNess wrote it on his Twitter.

My thoughts:

Even though some people thought the episode was a bit boring, (I disagree), the ratings increased anyway!
I think we should thank Xiao Xiao Bin for being so adorably cute :D

I hope the ratings will increase further as the series goes on, VanNess, Ady and Xiao Xiao Bin - Jia You!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing and blogging about autumn concerto...love the drama and i can't wait for the next epi...dang didnt realized not until now that i missed vanness so much =)
andy and van looks good together...and their 'kid'is such a baby--so cute like his 'parents

Mack91 said...

No problem, I love the drama as well. :)
I love them too, it's my favourite onscreen family.

Anonymous said...

yup..the family so cute...love the little kiddo...miss u miss u...lolz

J