Have an account?

Monday, November 23, 2009

Official Ratings - TW

Wahh! Congratulatons AC!
The ratings for the 8th episode of Autumn's Concerto is out. ;D
Ratings for week 47:

下一站幸福 Autumn's Concerto 5.05
你是海派我甜心 Hi My Sweetheart 2.21
桃花小妹 Momo Love 0.91

Source: Chinatimes

Also HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO XIAO XIAO BIN AKA. XIAOLE!
It was Xiao Xiao Bin's 5th birthday yesterday - I hope he had a blast and got great toys :)

My thoughts, "read more"

I'm so happy for AC, I haven't had time to watch the full episode yet, I watched most parts, but not a 100 %, anyways, the parts that I did watch were great! I LOVED the GuangXi and XiaoLe interaction, when they were holding hands, when GuangXi smiled at him, when XiaoLe said "Yes, ba ba.", and when XiaoLe said he had to pee" XD

Wonderful performance from Xiao Xiao Bin, Ady An and VanNess Wu

0 comments: