Have an account?

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Endless Love - # of Episodes

Someone asked me how many episodes Endless Love would have. I finally found an answer. According to the drama's official Facebook page, it is scheduled to air from 22 Aug 2010 - 28 Nov 2010.

Which means EL will have a total of 15 episodes.

So for viewers, what do you think? Is that enough to wrap up their story?
From what I see Jing Hao & Rui En are still not together, but on the other hand that always happens in the end, right?

4 comments:

fangorn said...

thanks, mack. no wonder wilber said in his fb that he's now back to recording his new album.

Mack91 said...

No problem, and yep that's why :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for telling. I was also wondering when the OSTs/ MVs for endless love will come out? I love most of the songs :), especially the opening, "We are all afraid to love" by wilber.

Mack91 said...

I'm not sure. I haven't heard anything regarding the OST yet, although I know Will Pan is working on a new album.. So the song might be featured on his new album? I'll keep my eyes and ears open for news :)