Have an account?

Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Fierce Wife - Episode 6

Once again, I forgot TFW... It must be my crazy weekends, and the fact that I haven't had time to check out the drama myself yet..
I just get a bit iffy by the thought of James Wen cheating on Sonia with her sister, that's one bad road to choose. Besides, I have a pretty clear opinion of cheating.. - Once a cheater, always a cheater.. What do you think? Does the acting or the rest of the storyline make up for it?

Tudou version

Youtube version:
Thanks to sugoideas

Part 1/6

Direct Link

Part 2/6

Direct Link

Part 3/6

Direct Link

Part 4/6

Direct Link

Part 5/6

Direct Link

Part 6/6

Direct Link

2 comments:

Lucy said...

I was a diehard balcony shipper from PS Man, which sparked my interest in this drama. I LOVE their pairing, but I'm ambivalent about it in here...they do make it fairly realistic, the husband and wife do seem a little emotionally distant from the start and I have more sympathy for James' character than I initially thought I would.

I really like the second male lead, who happens to be Amanda's boyfriend from PSM (he looks a lot better here). And the girl James cheats with is Sonia's distant distant cousin (Ci Xin from Autumn's concerto). She's good at portraying herself as somewhat selfish, but fragile and conflicted. The rest of the cast doesn't seem to be that strong though.

Storyline is okay, not standout. It's very different from the romanic dramas I've been watching, which is refreshing, but seeing Sonia's character go through so much is frustrating. You should give it a try if you have the time for it. =)

Mack91 said...

I was also a balcony shipper from the PSM days, which was why I was intrigued when hearing about it. But then I read the plotline, and I'm not really sure if I like it.

I'm a bit surprised you have sympathy for James' character, I haven't seen it, but usually men who cheat are a big "no" to most people. Then again, James do have a certain charm and his characters are often flawed but not bad people.

I do really like Sonia though, I'm just hoping she isn't the traditional "weak" female lead. I wonder if she is strong and independent despite her housewife-look?