Have an account?

Monday, December 06, 2010

Official Ratings - TW

I'm really busy with a pretty important project today, but I promise I'll publish and reply all your comments tomorrow :) I've experienced a number of comments these few days and it makes me happy. The blog has been so quiet and more like a one-way communication than actual dialogue. - At least now I know there are people reading in the other end.. ;)

An update on last Sunday's ratings:

國民英雄 Channel-X 1.50
個人取向 Personal Taste 1.11
女王不下班 Four Gifts 1.06
花邊教主 Gossip Girl (US TV-show) 0.33

Source: Chinatimes Showbiz

3 comments:

Cerulean said...

Oi, there are tons of people who read your blog. :) You see the little counter on your page? There's almost *200,000* people from *around the world* that have been on your blog--Not many people can do that. ^_^

Nia said...

Looks like I commented at the right time :) just wanted to let you know that I love your blog and been following regularly (almost everyday)since the Autumn concerto days (that's how i found your blog) but just recently had the courage to comment :)

Mack91 said...

Yeah, I can see the counter - I put it there :)
But the counter has been counting for a long time. Also, blogging is a bit more fun when you get an actual response.

Hi Nia, thanks for your comment :) I'm happy to hear there are still readers from "back in the AC-days.." Please feel free to comment more often, I don't bite :)