Have an account?

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Alternative ways to watch TVB

Alright, so I received an e-mail today from a visitor on my blog, asking me whether I knew any alternative ways to watch the TVB dramas that are currently airing, because megavideo has put up their idiotic limit.

Well, I haven't had much time to look for it, since I have an essay to write for tomorrow.

I did however come across something.

I believe most of you know Veoh?
Well, if not then it works sort of like Megavideo & Youtube, but in order to watch the full video you need to have the program Veoh Web Player installed. - It's easy to install and I haven't heard of virusses or anything similar to that.

Some friendly people have uploaded some episodes of Last One Standing & The Four.
This user has uploaded LOS up to ep. 10 - Veoh
Whereas this user has uploaded LOS ep. 9, 11 & 12. - Veoh

I won't start embedding these, as you wouldn't be able to watch the full version on my blog anyway, so check out the links instead.

0 comments: