Have an account?

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Song Of The Day # 2

Alright, I'm back. My marketing assignment is done, and there's a week's vacation coming up soon :)
I'm experiencing some problems with HS - because of the torrent & megaupload. I'm working on getting HS up ASAP.

I have a few song that I'd like to share, the first one is from My Lucky Star's OST.
I've recently started to watch MLS and I'm surprised by how good it is. I've heard a lot about it, but never got around to watch it, so now I've started and feel like watching it all the time. If you haven't seen it yet, what are you waiting for? Any Taiwanese Idol Drama fan should watch it. - The acting is good, the plot is pretty okay (although, a bit of a cliché sometimes), but the plot has had some twists that I totally didn't see coming. - I'm up at episode 14 now and can't wait to watch the rest :)

So what song am I talking about?
My favourite from the entire OST is actually one of the saddest ones.
I'm talking about:

Shivia Lee - Wo Men De Ji Nian (Our Commemoration/Memory)


Here's the official MV:



Credits to shuttupgirl

The lyrics, pinyin and English translation can be found on Dramawiki

0 comments: