Have an account?

Monday, October 06, 2008

Song Of The Day # 3

So I've wanted to share this song for a while.
It's a radio version of one of Jay Chou's new songs.
It will be on his upcoming album Capricorn which will be released on Oct. 15th

Jay Chou - Dao Xiang (Fragrant Rice)


Here is the newly released MV, credits to waiteng861:
'

Direct Link: Megavideo

Again, I am uploading it for evaluation purposes only ! - Please support Jay by buying the album when it is released !
This version is with Jay's dialogue in the background as it's the one that was played on radios.

A bit of news,
After seeing advo88.blogspot.com & agb-91.blogspot.com, I'm considering starting a fashion blog. - As I'm very into fashion and fashion accessories, but I don't find it very fitting to have it in here, so one of these days I might introduce a new blog. - I will then have to divide my time so I can update them both, but I do believe that mack91 will still be the one that I use more frequently.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The entire album leaked on the web 2 weeks before it hits stores. Love this song tho!

Mack91 said...

I know, I think it's pretty interesting. I only shared this one because it's the only one I have. - I'm waiting for the release :)