Have an account?

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Announcement - Updates (incl. AC recaps)

Alright, so attentive viewers might have noticed a slight lack of updates..?

I've been kinda busy lately, so for now I'm dosing off the updates.. I won't stop updating, they just might be slightly delayed or less frequent. I'll try to maintain the Sunday updates, although they might also be a little late sometimes.

More:

I'm busy with two jobs and a lot of other personal things at the moment.. And well, I don't really have a drama that I'm dying to watch at the moment. - Not like when Autumn's Concerto or Summer's Desire was airing. So without that, it's easy to prioritise the blog and updates a little lower, than if there was something I was dying to watch.

For some of the readers who go back to my Autumn's Concerto craze - I only made it to episode 4 with my recaps, and I have every intention of finishing them, it just won't be right now. Perhaps when some other things have been settled, I'll continue writing my very extensive recaps.

But don't worry, my addictiveness for TV dramas is still very much alive, so I won't abandon the blog entirely. :)
It will just be left a little less active than usual.

4 comments:

fangorn said...

understood since I also have a blog that I trying to keep it more updated ><

After SD ended, the only TW drama that Im now watching is Endless Love. Nothing else is IMO, interesting. Thank goodness, I still have the Korean drama to "rescue" me.

Mack91 said...

Fangorn - what is the name of your blog? :)

I'm thinking of watching Endless Love, but it's still new, so I wanna wait a bit, otherwise I'll just end up having to wait for episodes.

What Korean dramas are you watching?

fangorn said...

my blog at reikanorakuen.wordpress.com - mostly on korean ent stuff that i like.

EL - well, since there's no other show, might as well, watch this. :P me sound so desperate for TW drama o_O

As for korean drama, well - here's the list: Baker King Kim Tak Goo, Giant, I Am Legend, Playful Kiss, Gloria, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho.

Wanting to start Sungkyunkwan Scandal - but subtitles not in yet :P .

Mack91 said...

Interesting blog Fangorn! :)
Although I have a very limited list of KR dramas I've watched..
I think it's like:
Stairway To Heaven
IRIS
Save The Last Dance For Me..

That's about it. :)
Perhaps I should take a look at the ones you recommended, are they about romance, action, comedy?