Have an account?

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Selina has been discharged!

You may have heard of Selina (member of S.H.E)'s filming accident last year. An explosion on the set of "I Have A Date With Spring" caused serious injuries to the crew, including Selina. Selina suffered from 3rd degree burns and was hospitalised for 89 days. 54 % of her body was burnt.

However, yesterday on the 19th, she was discharged from the hospital and met the media for the first time since the accident. - She released audio recordings earlier to thank her fans, her family and her boyfriend for their support and encouragement.

See the clip here:

Thanks to nowtstv


Direct Link

Extended clip, thanks to sheforever3

Direct Link

My comments:
I am impressed, Selina is so brave! I can't imagine the pain she has gone through, and her battle is not yet over, she still has a long road of recovery. But from what I have heard, she has been brave and optimistic throughout the entire time. I can really only applaud and admire her for the strength she has showed.

The first thing she said was, "Thank you every one, I'm sorry I have caused you to worry." Such a selfless remark.

Although Selina appeared with short hair, slightly fuller cheeks, and her body was covered from top to toe, no doubt hiding some horrible scars, it's still wonderful to see her again. Her rather distinctive voice and her smile is still there. :)

I honestly couldn't help but get a little teary after seeing this..

Good luck Selina, I know you'll get through this!

0 comments: