Have an account?

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Summer's Desire Poll

I wonder if this is totally misplaced, since SD finished months ago.. But I trust SD left some sort of impression on most people, and hopefully you still remember our two (very) handsome male leads ;)

The question is very simple, who did you prefer with Xia Mo?
Luo Xi - whom she dated first (in present time), but ultimately broke up with because he was so insecure (although he pretty much loved her till the very end..)
or
Ou Chen - whom she dated in her teenage years, ended up marrying and having a baby with? (Who also had a (slightly) possessive personality).

PS. Thanks to Cerulean for coming up with this idea. :) I don't know why I hadn't thought of it sooner.

Click "read more" to vote:

Who do you prefer with Xia Mo?

View Results
Create a Blog Poll



I can't choose... :)
On one hand I totally love Luo Xi and Xia Mo together. Their chemistry is impeccable, and I could tell they both loved one and another. Too bad Luo Xi was too insecure for his own good..

Ou Chen on the other hand is rich, tall, (handsome), and highly protective. - Perhaps a little too much on that protective side.. But deep down he's very selfless and loved Xia Mo with all his heart. Their chemistry (in the end), was very nice too! Although it was a little awkward in the beginning, because they had so many misunderstandings..

Who would you choose?

2 comments:

tswizzles said...

Uhmm, actually she was with OuChen first. Remember they were dating in highschool. #justsaying

Mack91 said...

LOL, that's actually true. I forgot that part. :)

I think I must've only thought of the present time and not the past.