Have an account?

Monday, March 07, 2011

The Fierce Wife - Episode 18 (Previews)

Suddenly, I'm totally excited about this drama, maybe it's the prospect of James being a total jealous puppy that sounds appealing? :)

Based on these previews, I'd say he divorced his wife in the heat of the moment. Question is whether Sonia will forgive his "heat of the moment"-mistake?

What would you do if you were her? Would you forgive and take him back? - Or would you think, once a cheater, always a cheater?

Previews:

Thanks to SETTV:

I love Sonia and Chris together, it's so cute! :) - I'm not sure if I sense the romantic vibe yet, but they definitely have some sort of chemistry.


Direct Link


The million dollar question, do you still love him, Sonia?


Direct Link

Let me know if you need subs :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't take him back just coz he is jobless now n has a girl who always keep nagging made him appreciate His ex wife.. If he did not loose job would he be feeling like this I don't think so....

I am just hoping Chris n Sonia will be together.. N just invade this does not happen n she ends up with her ex husband... I hope the mushroom head remains alone... Most of TW drama second lead ends up together n plus in this drama the second lead are ex... I will kill the writers if they end up together ewwwwwww

Mack91 said...

I probably wouldn't take him back either. Cheating is one thing (often unforgivable), but that scene in the hospital where he practically used violence to make her sign the divorce papers, were the last drop. I'd never get back with a man who treated me like that.

I not only hope that mushroom girl ends up alone, I also hope karmas comes back and bites her in the a**.

Ew... Chris and the mushroom? - No way!