Have an account?

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Love Together - Episode 1

I've been digging around to find out which drama would replace Love Buffet... Let me tell you right away, I haven't been able to find much. This drama is either poorly advertised, or there's a serious lack of interest.

I found a name:
English: Love Together
Chinese: 愛讓我們在一起 / Ai Rang Wo Men Zai Yi Qi

..and a self-constructed picture. (My apologies, I'm not into photoshop.)


More:

Cast:

Chunya Chao 趙駿亞
Ye Jia Yu 葉家妤
Zhou Xiao An (Kurt Chou) 周孝安
Zhang Jia Hui (Angus Zhang) 張家慧

Genre: Romance
Channel: FTV

Yep, that was pretty much all I could find. Hope the drama can speak for itself then..

Episode 1:

Tudou version


Thanks to sugoideas:

Part 1/5

Direct Link


Part 2/5

Direct Link

Part 3/5

Direct Link


Part 4/5

Direct Link

Part 5/5

Direct Link

0 comments: