Have an account?

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Fierce Wife - Episode 19 (Previews) + Ratings

Someone please make that mushroom head, s.h.u.t. u.p...
Talk about being an annoying twit?

Previews:

Thanks to TTV


Direct Link


What stealing her husband, breaking up a family and a marriage wasn't enough?

Direct Link

Seriously, what's so great about this mushroom girl? Rui Fan must've hit his head or something..

Biggest surprise of all: *Biiiiiig eyes*
I think The Fierce Wife just achieved 7.11 in ratings!
Wow, congrats! :D I think they jumped from like 3+ to 7. Quite an achievement, I must say :)


Direct Link

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just started watching it first episode I couldn't believe he can cheat his wife he seemed so caring... I hate them they are having affair still saying dont break up with the wife she is nice disgusting

Reach episode 7 only n love Chris Wang he is so cute I hope sonia ends up with him... Definitely going to watch lucky days for him

Mack91 said...

I haven't actually watched it yet. I just couldn't get past the whole cheating, so I've been putting it off. - I really like James & Sonia, so the cheating storyline makes me a bit iffy.

But I've been watching bits here and there, and with the latest impressive ratings, I might give it a shot afterall..

Anonymous said...

Yeah I skipped scene with those two ass..they really took long for Sonia to change.. I was watching for more Chris n her scene... N the reason for high rating is probably her transformation ...what a waste if she gets back with her ex husband... I am happy that they divorced now she is knows who she n not always saying my hubby this n that

Mack91 said...

LOL, yeah. The transformation will be a waste if she gets back with her husband, he obviously doesn't know how to appreciate her.

I still can't believe he dumped for that... mushroom... thingy.