Have an account?

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Lion's Daughter - Episde 25 (The End)

Yeah, I've been away again. Apologies, life, work, gym and a few other elements are a bit distracting.. But I'll try, once again - to be more consistent.

My last LD post was regarding the number of episodes. I've got the answer now :) There are 25. I'm surprised, I thought there would be more. But it's good. I prefer series that aren't too draggy, and when they surpass 30-40 episodes - it has to be really good to keep me occupied.
Although it often differs with American shows, cause they have like seasons and new people come in, old people go out etc.

What about you? - Can you stand long series? - What do you prefer? I think some people also dislike too short, because the stories may seem rushed.

Episode 25:

LD related: I wonder if Gino and Margaret end up together? :)

Sidetrack, something tells me that Margaret is an excellent on-screen "cry'er", must be her eyes. They can look so watery xD

Thanks to sugoideas

Part 1/7

Direct Link

Part 2/7

Direct Link


Part 3/7

Direct Link

Part 4/7

Direct Link

Part 5/7

Direct Link

Part 6/7

Direct Link

Part 7/7

Direct Link

0 comments: