Have an account?

Monday, May 05, 2008

Fated To Love You Episode 8 ratings

The ratings for last night's episode of FTLY are out. FTLY broke 5, again! :)

1 命中注定我愛你 Fated To Love You 5.28
2 翻滾吧蛋炒飯 Rolling Love 1.30
3 這裡發現愛 Wish To See You Again 0.94

Credits to meosles @ asianfanatics.net

Congratulations FTLY! Although I am very happy to see the ratings for FTLY I kinda feel sorry for Rolling Love. Yesterday was their first episode. I think FTLY has a strong fanbase now, and not even I who wants to see Rolling Love went to see it before watching FTLY. In fact, I still haven't gotten around to watch RL even if Jiro Wang & Danson Tang are in it.

I hope the ratings for FTLY will increase further, the upcoming episodes seem rather interesting. Anna will probably be back by the end of episode 9, I wonder if she will see that gorgeous kiss between Cunxi and Xinyi..??

0 comments: