Have an account?

Monday, May 26, 2008

FTLY & DCF/RL ratings

Ratings are out:

1 命中注定我愛你(台視) Fated To Love You 6.71
2 蜂蜜幸運草 (華視)New 1.06
3 翻滾吧蛋炒飯(中視) Rolling Love 0.97

source: Chinatimes Showbiz

FTLY: To be honest, I'm disappointed. I really like FTLY, but this particular episode didn't deserve the high ratings, I mean considering the fact that we were fed with Bianca (Anna)'s horrible acting and lots of Anna/Cun Xi scenes, which I DID NOT like.

I must admit that the diary/scrapbook scene was cute, but that was about it. I think that there has been previous episodes that were much better.

Another thing is that FTLY broke PTF (Prince Turned Frog) highest ratings record, which I'm not quite happy about. I love Qiao En and Ethan Ruan is good as well, but I still prefer Qiao En with Ming Dao. IMO, PTF was better.

But I am glad that FTLY is doing well, it once again proves Qiao En's popularity and superb acting.

DCF/RL: Again, I feel sorry for DCF, I myself didn't have time to watch it yesterday, because I couldn't find it online and because I was busy doing so many other things. But I really feel that DCF's got potential, why are the ratings always so low? Last time it could be explained by the lousy way of calculating, but this time? Jia You DCF!

0 comments: