Have an account?

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Song of the Week

I formatted my computer today, hoping that it would run much faster than it usually does, and perhaps it could stop showing me a blue screen. - It worked, it works faster now, only apparently you need to double check when you back-up your stuff. Especially pictures, I think I lost about two thirds of my 1-2 GB folder full of pictures. You could imagine how absolutely pissed I felt, but for the past 3 hours I've tried to get some of them back. - Luckily, I did get some of them back, but it seems as if some of them are lost forever..
Let it be another lesson for me to back-up my stuff 50 times before ever formatting again.

So the song of this week is an English song. I felt like uploading this new song that I found because right now, it holds a special meaning to me, so therefore I thought I'd share it. It's a relatively quiet song, but very good anyway.
Nelly Furtado is an interesting singer, she seems to enjoy mixing different kinds of music. - And sometimes I like them.

Song for week 18:
Nelly Furtado - In God's Hands


The MV is nothing special, but I'll embed it anyway, so you can listen to it first and see what you think.

0 comments: