Have an account?

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Rolling Love Episode 4 Direct Downloads + OST INFO

So, I've been really busy with both work and school as exams are approaching. So it's taken me a while to upload and d/l this episode.

But it's finally done and it's of course, 6feeling versions as they are much better!

Episode 4 of Rolling Love aka. Dan Chao Fan, I won't upload it twice so do help keep it alive.

Episode 4 - Megaupload

I haven't even had the time to watch it myself, so I won't say much about the episode. But you can hear one of Danson's songs in this episode. It's called "Tell Me"/"Gao Shuo Wo" but it is unfortunately not a part of the OST.

Here's the 411 on the OST. It is expected to be released on June 13, 2008 but you can pre-order it at YesAsia

What you might want to know about the OST:

1. The opening theme, "Heng Xing" will NOT BE ON THE CD!

2. One of the sub themes "Gao Shuo Wo" by Danson Tang will also NOT BE ON THE CD!

3. Genie Shuo's sub theme, the ending song "Disappeared Rainbow" WILL BE ON THE CD.

4. The CD will contain A LOT of Genie's songs.

My thoughts:

How could they do this to us?! What is an OST without the opening theme and Danson's song? I mean isn't the point with releasing an OST to gather ALL the songs featured in the drama? What OFFICIAL SOUNDTRACK is there over listening to Genie's songs? - Don't misunderstand me, I like Genie, I like her character in here a lot, but really this is more like a promotional stunt from Genie's company than to actually release an album for us fans.

I can totally understand why Genie is the only one on the CD cover, I found it odd, as she isn't the only main character, but I guess we know why now. Shame on the company! Why don't they just make it a Genie album already? - Besides, this little stunt of theirs is definitely not doing a very good job in promoting the drama. More like killing it!

0 comments: