Have an account?

Monday, May 19, 2008

RL/DCF & FTLY ratings

1 Fated To Love You 5.97
2 Rolling Love 0.82
3 Wish To See You Again 1.12

Credits to ♥KaWaiiAnGeL♥ @ AF.net

Update!!: The ratings for DCF were only for the last 30 mins of the repeat of the episode at 23.30 in the evening! These ratings don't have anything to do with the episode when it originally aired at 3.30 PM in the afternoon, hence the very low ratings. - It is btw, totally NOT fair, as these ratings will affect the final average ratings of this drama.

My thoughts and comments:

FTLY: The episode was rather interesting, no miscarriage as I assumed. But it will probably come quite soon. Anna came back. I really don't find it fair that she can waltz in an out of Cun XI's life as she wishes. But anyways, Dylan had a talk with CX, XY lied to the Granny and planned to go back to Jiang Mu Island. But XY was admitted to the hospital, thanks to Dylan, otherwise she probably would have fainted on the road. And Granny was so angry with CX that she revealed the secret to Anna.

So all in all a good episode, and the ratings increased as I assumed. I think FTLY might end up breaking PTF's record. Even though I actually prefer PTF (Prince Turned Frog) because I prefer Qiao En with Ming Dao - Right now I don't even feel that Ethan Ruan (Cun Xi) deserves XY right now. Cun Xi, SHAME ON YOU! Your indecisiveness is hurting people.

 

DCF/RL: I am appalled by the ratings, the time slot was changed because of a charity event for the victims of the earthquake in China (my sincere condolences). So this weekend it wasn't competing with FTLY or WTSYA. I found the episode rather sad, as I always do because I feel so sorry for Leng Lie (Danson Tang). He loves Xiao Shu (Genie) but she doesn't want his pity. But the beach scene with LL&XS was adorable and when the members of the Dan Chao Fan diner helped XS painting and decorating her new house. I still find Xiao Xun and Ken annoying, but they were nice when they helped decorating. But I really don't understand why the ratings are so low! DCF might not be Oscar worthy but it's not that bad. I have seen something better, but really I've seen worse as well! It dropped below 1!

I don't think that the ratings do the drama justice. Really, I will stop depending on ratings when I judge a drama.

Jia You DCF!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow... u are FAST ~ how do you get it so fast??? Thanks so much for sharing FTLY.

Mack91 said...

Ur welcome, I check the webside quite often :)

Mack91 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.