Have an account?

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Autumn's Concerto Episode 14 (Preview) # 3

Once again, Happy New Year!
Hope everyone had a wonderful night :)

Sorry I've been MIA - been busy with work, again.. and stuff that I need to take care of before school starts.

Anyways, onto AC:
This new preview just made my day! The secret's definitely out and GX definitely recalls everything..!
Also, GX reacted just like I had imagined he would. He's damn pissed and feels VERY betrayed.
Notice the newslady/reporter said "GX's revenge".. Uh..Oh.. Sounds like MC's not done suffering yet.
I do wonder though if this preview will be shown tomorrow.. I have a feeling it's SETTV showing us too much, again. We might have to wait till episode 15..

Credits to gar0922

Direct Link

Preview w. Eng subs - Youtube

Ah.. This is getting so exciting, I can't wait! XD

2 comments:

Five said...

Thanks for posting all the previews, really appreciate it ! =)

Mack91 said...

Hi Five ! :)

No problem, I'm glad to share AC.