Have an account?

Monday, January 25, 2010

Official Ratings - TW

The official ratings are out, AC didn't break 8, but they increased their ratings.

Ratings for week 3:
下一站幸福 - Autumn's Concerto 7.64
海派甜心 - Hi My Sweetheart 5.14
就想賴著妳全球首映Party - Down with Love Party (?) 0.98

Source: Chinatimes Showbiz

My thoughts on the episode:

I quite liked it. It was quite significant in terms of the development in various relationships.
GX & MC had a breakthrough, so did XL & his grandma as well as ZX & TY.

I loved the scene between XL and his grandma, especially when he said "yes!", when his grandma said that he used to win his fights. It was so cute seeing them both being so proud of the same person. :)
The stab scene wasn't as serious as it first seemed, but I hope that the latest development in GX's career will mean that he has more time with MC and XL :)

I'm not too fond of the scenes between TY and his buddy Bin. It was kinda boring (with the exception of TY and XL's scene that was adorable!). While I understand that a drama has other characters and they need screentime as well, I'm not very interested in TY and that Fang Ge (gangster) scenes. 1. I don't understand a word they're saying. 2. Fang Ge is ridiculous..! Oh and evil as well.

Overall great episode though, lots of development in terms of the characters' relationships.

0 comments: