Have an account?

Friday, January 08, 2010

Autumn's Concerto Episode 15 (Preview) # 3

A new preview is out, I'll do a quick translation ASAP.

GX asked MC to marry him XD
He totally still has the hots for her..

Preview # 3

Credits to xingandxx

Direct Link

Rough translation:
MC: I will do whatever you want me to, but I can't lose XiaoLe and XIaoLe can't lose me.
GX: You want to have XiaoLe by your side? Okay, marry me.
GX: Whether or not the Gardener (TuoYe) will come out or not will depend on whether or not you appear.
YQ: You want to use a marriage to keep her by your side because you don't want to lose her again.
TY's mom: You still love Xiao Le's father; that's why you won't accept Tuo Ye, isn't it?

2 comments:

Opal said...

TY's mom: You still love Xiao Le's father; that's why you don't/won't [accept] Tuo Ye, isn't it?

Mack91 said...

Thanks Opal ! :)
My Chinese is, as most people can see, rather limited..