Have an account?

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Autumn's Concerto Episode 15 (Preview) # 4

Another new preview, seriously I can't wait!
Why isn't today Sunday?

It seems like the storyline is following the novel quite closely.
Remember you can read the subbed version of the novel here.

Credits to gar0922

Direct Link

Preview w. Eng subs

Quick translation: - Click "read more"

Newsreport: GuangXi who has regained his memory is unable to forgive MuCheng for her betrayal and decides to use her weakness (XiaoLe) to seek revenge.

Background dialogue:
MC: GuangXi ! Why are you coming to my house?
GX: I'm gonna save/get my son.
MC: If there's anything we can talk about it/talk to XiaoLe about it?
GX: There's nothing to talk about !

MC: I'm begging you, XiaoLe can't live without me, I can't live without XiaoLe...
GX: You're begging me! How did you treat me when I begged you not to leave me?! When I begged you for an answer how did you reply?!
GX: You want XiaoLe by your side? Okay, marry me. Don't misinterpret this, I'm not asking you to marry me because I love you. It's because XiaoLe needs a mother. Don't think you are so important, XiaoLe is going to be a child with a father, of course he also needs his mother by his side.
GX: After we get married all you have to do is to pretend to be a loving couple with me in front of him (XiaoLe), since you're so good at acting anyway..
MC: You want me to act with you in front of XiaoLe to lie to him?
GX: As long as XiaoLe feels happy he doesn't need to know whether or not his parents' relationship is good or not.
MC: Why? Since you so clearly hate me right now, why would you force yourself to see me?
GX: It's not forcing, because seeing you by my side knowing what it feels like to be manipulated and hurt by someone.. makes me happy.

GX's totally in denial.. He wants MC by his side because he's unable to let go of her..!

0 comments: