Have an account?

Friday, January 29, 2010

Autumn's Concerto Episode 18 (Preview # 3)

New preview :)

I really hope this isn't a ploy to get revenge on MC... I hope his feelings are sincere.

Youku

Youtube, credits to ooxxTW

Direct Link

Rough translation, click "read more":

GX: Nothing is going on with me and Zhang Ai Li..
MC: You don't need to explain it to me.
GX: I have to explain it to you, because you're Mrs. Ren.
Maybe I should be braver and trust you again. Maybe we still have a chance.
Tonight I hope we can be the people we were 6 years ago - where we existed only for the other party.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this latest preview (#3). It was so timely because I needed another "teaser" working up to Episode 18 coming out on Sunday. Take care and have a great day. With appreciation - an avid "Autumn's Concerto" and "Mack at Blogspot" fan -- :0)

Anonymous said...

I am super suspicious that QX is not sincere....Oh Sunday please come earlier.

Anonymous said...

so excitedd!! :D

Mack91 said...

Anonymous # 1 :)
You're very welcome, I'm surprised to have a fan.. I just enjoy sharing AC. The drama is too good to be missed. ;)

Take care too!

Anonymous # 2:
I sort of share your suspiciousness.. I think something's up.. But hopefully the drama will have a happy ending.

Anonymous # 3:
Me 2 :)