Have an account?

Monday, August 11, 2008

FTLY & HS Ratings report

So the official ratings are out:

FTLY ep 22 & HS ep 3:

命中注定我愛你 Fated To Love You 9.18
籃球火 Hot Shot 3.01
蜂蜜幸運草 Honey & Clover 0.69

Source: Chinatimes Showbiz

As you can see FTLY dropped slightly, okay  a lot. They dropped from 10.38 that's more than 1 %, while Hot Shot rose. Let's establish a few things first, FTLY aired half an hour earlier, (because of the Olympics) - not all people were aware of that, and HS's ratings rose when FTLY was done airing. This means most people changed channel to watch HS after FTLY.

What I think, FTLY is truly getting draggy. I've felt it getting draggy for the last 5 episodes or so. I hate how no one knows how long the drama is before the very end. I hate how these channels film more and make the drama longer, just because of skyhigh ratings. I mean I love FTLY, but let's face it. They have totally been milking the cow for everything it's worth.

I think we can expect Hot Shot's ratings to increase when FTLY is done airing. Just look at it, Hot Shot's ratings doubled when FTLY was done airing, they rose with approx 0.5 % and that is just due to what, half an hour or something?

FTLY will btw, have 24 episodes! One this week and a "half" episode next week. - Before the new drama airs. How strategically put, Sanlih! Gotta give you applause for that.

0 comments: