Have an account?

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Song of the week + HS "news"

Slightly delayed song of week 31:

Van Fan RiChen - Yong Xin Ting (Listen With Your Heart)

The song was the opening theme of the Chinese drama Sound of Colors featuring Ruby Lin & Wallace Huo.

Listen to the song before loading, here is the opening theme for Sound of Colors: Credits to ykssky

NEWS!!

I think most of us have noticed that all Hot Shot youtube links are being reported to youtube and the uploaders' accounts get suspended due to copyright issues with the respective copyright holders of Hot Shot. I myself, have been surprised to see such active hunt for Hot Shot uploaders, I personally think that it spreads the word and perhaps even increases popularity, but of course it's not up to me.

So I will continue to try to find tudou links during the airing of the episodes and perhaps even youtube links, but as I know that the youtube links won't work just a couple of hours after they are uploaded I won't look for new onces if/when the old ones are reported.

Instead I will upload the weekly episode.. I cannot promise that it will be uploaded quickly after the release as it does take me 1-3 hours to upload one episode (the episodes are huge like 3-450 MB)and because school is starting soon. But I promise to upload it before the next episode airs.

0 comments: