Have an account?

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hot Shot Episode 5 - Direct Downloads

I've uploaded episode 5 of Hot Shot to megaupload.

Please remember:

I will not upload it twice!
I will only upload 6th feeling version, unless it isn't available.
Help keep the link alive by e.g. downloading and perhaps promote it elsewhere, but I would prefer if you linked to my blog instead of just taking the link directly. Putting a direct link to the host site on boards or whatever is also allowed, but please let me know or at least, REMEMBER TO CREDIT ME!

Hot Shot - Episode 5 (Megaupload)

2 comments:

Ping-Ping said...

Hi! Thank you very much for uploading this. It is very clear version, almost like I am watching it on tv. I also want to say thank you very much for embedding the series on your blog because all I have to do is visit your blog to watch the series. Thank you!!!

Mack91 said...

You are welcome, I'm glad you enjoy it.