Have an account?

Monday, August 18, 2008

FTLY & HS ratings report

Ratings are  out:

命中注定我愛你 Fated To Love You 10.45
籃球火 Hot Shot 3.10
蜂蜜幸運草 Honey & Clover 0.56

Source: Chinatimes Showbiz

Way, FTLY is back to 10. Congratulations to FTLY, Ethan, Qiao En, Baron & the rest. Although, I have to admit I am a tiny bitsy disappointed, because I had expected more of the final episode.

As far as I see, the 30 mins extension won't have a chance in topping the previous ratings. Besides, I don't even know how they will calculate it. I find this idea of Sanlih's so stupid and so ridiculous! If the next drama, Invincible Shan Bao Mei is good, I'm sure the ratings will increase along with the popularity. FTLY didn't have any drama promoting it like that.

As for the actual FTLY episode, I truly loved this episode. I loved how they just cut to the chase in the beginning where CX was in total denial and XY cold as hell. I would never have thought off using four chickens to lead her to the church, I had only expected one. The wedding scene was amazing too, you could really tell that both Ethan & Qiao En are excellent actors/tresses during the wedding scene and the break up scene. The wedding scene was so touching when they both began to cry. It was like, "I'm about to become the happiest person on earth". - Must be amazing to be so happy with another person.

As for Hot Shot, sorry. Haven't seen it, but it seems like they are keeping their ratings pretty steady at 2-3, which is good too.

0 comments: