Have an account?

Monday, August 25, 2008

FTLY/ISBM & HS Ratings report

I know it's quite late now, most people have probably read it. But the internet at school didn't work.

Let me just say congratulations to FTLY! They made an excellent drama that made us cry, laugh and smile. We are all sad to see it being over but we will remember this drama for a very long time.

Ratings for episode 24 (FTLY), episode 1(ISBM) & episode 5 (HS):

命中注定我愛你 Fated To Love You 9.80
無敵珊寶妹 Invincible Shan Bao Mei NEW 7.25
籃球火 Hot Shot 2.69

Source: Chinatimes Showbiz

Amazed by ISBM's ratings? Don't be. It's all because of FTLY.

For ISBM fans, don't read further I might accidently bash the drama.
This stupid, pathetic idea of Sanlih's is so low! Because of their manipulation ISBM went straight into the toplist. No drama has ever recieved this high ratings before, it's so unfair and sad that Sanlih has taken methods like these just to receive high ratings and to promote a new drama.

I mean, I'm not a fan of ISBM, quite frankly I find it quite boring. I think the plot is so old, and I don't find any of the actors interesting. I think what I'm mostly pissed about is how they just ran past Prince Turned Frog, Hot Shot, Meteor Garden etc. I don't exactly hope for ISBM to fall on its face. But I want Sanlih to see that manipulating the dramas like that will eventually backfire. I'm pretty sure that ISBM's ratings will fall just as quick as it rose.

But maybe I'm wrong, ISBM feel free to prove me wrong. I would like to see them pull it off.

As a conclusion, ratings are SO overrated. Just look at how easy they can be manipulated.

Anyone else who feels angry and wants to yell at Sanlih or just disagrees with me, feel free to use the comment function or the Cbox.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree with your observation. It's just a ratings game. You must admit though that Sanli is creative in its strategies.

Mack91 said...

True. They are certainly creative in their strategies, but it's not right anyway. Basically they are manipulating their way into the top list, which I highly disagree of.