Have an account?

Thursday, August 07, 2008

HOG II Moonlight Resonance Theme&Sub MVs

The two MVs were released not so long ago, like a couple of days or so. Since there are no previews for FTLY I'm just going to share these instead.

Also, a side note. I won't start uploading Hot Shot until next week. I'll start with ep 3 and hopefully, in that week I can upload ep 1+2 as well.

Now for the mvs. I am surprised to say that I am getting quite fond of MR (HOG II), I mean when I first heard of the character changes and the breaking of my favourite couple I was going to boycott it. But my sister changed my mind and now I find myself enjoying it. I do think that "Rayda or Rayinda" as they are called, is an awful waste of the screentime but I'm usually just fastforwarding that. Also, I try not to think too logically when watching this, cause then you'd realise that this drama is practically based on incest. Moses dating his full-blood cousin Kate and his adoptive sister Tavia. Raymand dating his stepsister Linda. Chris marrying his cousin Kate etc. etc.

The themesong No Intention to Harm You (無心害你) by Susanna Kwan, credits to Charray4ever

The subtheme Not Enough Love (愛不疚) by Raymond Lam, credits to nakuzmusic

0 comments: