Have an account?

Saturday, September 27, 2008

AidMaker - A Good Cause

So I've been kind of MIA with music etc. these couple of days, it's because I'm busy writing a very stupid marketing assignment that unfortunately, is rather important. So I've had to neglect the blog for a bit.

I have some new songs that I want to introduce to you guys, but I have to wait a couple of days with that.

In the meantime, my head has gone "charity". - Don't you follow? Well, I've had an urge to support charity these two/three days. I guess it's because it's Breast Cancer Month and my work has just had some "Diva Days" to support the race against breast cancer.

While looking at the Danish "Kræftens Bekæmpelse" in English "The Race Against Cancer" I stumbled upon this super cool program called AidMaker.

aGoodCause.com - Shopping for a better world

AidMaker is a tiny program that you install to your computer (compatible with both Windows & Mac) and it will notify you when you enter an online shopping site that supports the cause. Basically you can choose, when you have installed the program, which cause you do want to support - be it the race against Aids, BreastCancer, Cancer,Amnesty International or other causes, these webpages will donate a percentage or a fixed amount of money to this cause - and it DOESN'T cost you anything !

How simple can it possibly get? - This way, these companies & you support these great causes and you even do it for free, since you probably planned on buying from this online site anyway since you entered in the first place.

So quickly check out: AGoodCause.com
A Good Cause is available in US, UK, Denmark, Netherlands and more !

0 comments: