Have an account?

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Prison Break - Season 4, episode 1+2

So, I just found out that apparently one of my favourite characters from PB is back on the show. I can't believe I've been living in a bubble. - Cause people have known since March!

So who am I talking about? - Of course, it's the beloved character dr. Sara Tancredi. While I am quite happy to see Sarah Wayne Callies back on the show, I'm not sure it's entirely good for the show. I know I am one of many viewers who abandoned PB when I saw Sara Tancredi's head in that box. I just didn't find it all that interesting anymore. But I have decided to quickly browse through season 4 to see if they can catch my interest again.

In my opinion, the producers of the show realised that the ratings dropped when they killed Sara off. - That's why they've come up with this new idea of bringing her back. BUT, it's slightly unrealistic isn't it? One minute she's dead the next she's back, it's kind of untrustworthy if you ask me, and if people find the show too untrustworthy, they will most likely stop watching it.

I am very happy to see Sara & Michael together though, I mean I wasted two years on their relationship. - They were the most interesting thing in PB. I hated PB already when they killed off Veronica Donovan.

But enough talking, I embedded the two episodes that aired on Monday, watch/browse it, judge for yourself.

Credits to amphetamine9

Episode 1:

Watch it without subs: Megavideo

Episode 2:

Watch it without subs: Megavideo

0 comments: