Have an account?

Monday, September 15, 2008

Raymond Lam - New Album! "Your Love"


Credits to YesAsia

Alright, I'll admit I'm relatively slow. The album has been out for about 5 days now, and it was even available for pre-order. But I will still encourage all fans to purchase his album, support Ray!

I have already briefly listened to all the songs, and although I normally love everything Raymond sings, I only like about three of the songs at the moment. - I might change my mind later though.

As you can see on the pictures above, it exists in two versions .

Here's a full list of the songs:

1. 愛不疚 Insufficient Love/Not Enough Love (Subtheme from Moonlight Resonance)
2. 愛人與海 Lover and Sea
3. Tonight
4. 明天以後 After tomorrow (Cantonese - duet with EEG singer Vincy Chan)
5. 憑良心說再見 Saying Goodbye With Conscience
6. 影子的愛情故事 The Shadow’s Love Story
7. 浮生若水 Life Like Water (Subtheme from The Master of Tai Chi)
8. All About Your Love
9. 夏雪 Summer Snow
10. 明天以後 (國語) After Tomorrow (Mandarin - duet with EEG singer Vincy Chan)

My current preferences:
Insufficient Love, Life like Water and After Tomorrow (Mandarin Version)

But hey, judge for yourself.

You can buy it from YesAsia - it's eligible for free international shipping :)

0 comments: