Have an account?

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

S.H.E - New Album !

Talking about being slow..
I just found out today, that S.H.E are releasing a new album. This is quite late, since today is the day where it is actually released. I believe it's called "FM S.H.E"

I have heard one song so far, it's a group song (S.H.E & Fahrenheit), and while it's quite sweet and bubbly. I don't think it will be one of those songs that are stuck in my head for a very long time.

Here's a sample/part of the MV with S.H.E & Fahrenheit, the song is called "酸甜"
Credits to flamevein16g - the MV starts at around 0.35



I can't wait to hear the album though, I rarely love all the songs but I often like quite a lot of them.

I checked YesAsia and they have like a million different versions. One with the CD + DVD, another version called "retro radio edition" and "future radio edition". I don't actually know the difference between these, so that you will have to check out.

Here is a link to purchase one of the versions (I just randomly chose one of them).
FM S.H.E - YesAsia

And finally a track list. - In Chinese, I'll update an English/Pinyin list ASAP.

Tracklist
01. 早安您好
02. 我愛煩惱
03. 宇宙小姐
04. 沿海公路的出口
05. 天亮了
06. 比你賤 (feat. 周定緯)
07. 喜碧夫人時間
08. 女孩當自強
09. 安靜了
10. 我是火星人
11. 612星球
12. 店小二
13. 熬夜DJ
14. 月光手札
15. 酸甜 (feat. 飛輪海 Fahrenheit )

0 comments: