Have an account?

Monday, September 15, 2008

ISBM/HS/MNG Ratings Report

A decrease for ISBM and HS and an increase for MNG.

ISBM seems to be quite steady with being no. 1 (although far from an average of 7, like they had in the first episode) while MNG surprised us with an increase of almost 1 %. I wonder if HS suddenly feels challenged?

The official ratings:

無敵珊寶妹 Invincible Shan Bao Mei 3.53
籃球火 Hot Shot 2.65
不良笑花 Miss No Good 2.52

Source: Chinatimes Showbiz

I can't personally comment on any of the dramas, because I am not following any of them. Partly because I just haven't had the time, as school and job is taking up all my time, and if I do happen to have any left, I'd rather sleep and also partly because I don't find any of the dramas all that catchy.. Well, that and the American shows have slowly started their new seasons, and I wanna watch that.

So what can I say? Yay, ISBM?, Good work MNG and keep it up HS?

0 comments: