Have an account?

Monday, September 01, 2008

ISBM/HS Ratings report

Let me start off by saying I was right.. :P No kidding, but ISBM's ratings did decrease by quite a lot. I don't want to seem mean or anything like that, but.. I think Sanlih deserves to see this. I'm sorry it's on the expense of ISBM, but I want to teach them a lesson for being so manipulative. - Not that I had anything to do with it, cause I can't support the drama nor can I make the ratings decrease as I live quite far away from Taiwan.

But enough being mean on my side, here are the ratings for ISBM episode 2 & Hot Shop Episode 6:

無敵珊寶妹 Invincible Shan Bao Mei 4.81
籃球火 Hot Shot 2.66
蜂蜜幸運草 Honey & Clover 0.60

Source: Chinatimes Showbiz

As for my opinion about episode 2 of ISBM:
Not impressed, sorry. - But I'm not sure I'm the right person to judge either, cause I mean I only saw like 5 mins in total. I saw the XY, CX and Ji Nian Re scene and then I saw Nicholas' ex-girlfriend packing her stuff.

So instead of being interested in ISBM, I'm gonna watch My Lucky Star instead. - I know, I am a fan of Taiwanese Idol dramas and I haven't even watched My Lucky Star - I just never thought the cover was interesting, but I suppose this is where "don't judge the book by it's cover" comes in. I'm gonna watch My Lucky Star cause I'm interested in Nic's ex from ISBM - I can't remember her name, but I think she's evil in MLS.

0 comments: