Have an account?

Monday, September 22, 2008

Song Of The Day # 1

So instead of having a song of the week, I've decided to do a "song of the day" instead. - Mind you, I will not upload every day! But instead, I'll upload a song when something new and exciting comes out or if I have time. I think I've kept procrastinating "song of the week" enough to just let the project go. So I'll do something less "demanding", because I can do this, when I have the time.

Song of the day # 1 is Ice Cream by Fala Chen.

So I stumbled upon this new version of I the popular song "Ice Cream" from MR sung by Ah Hing / Fala Chen. This is a live ripped version from JSG.

Thanks to HRM @ AF for sharing it.
I uploaded it myself, as I prefer doing it that way. But I believe the ripping is all credits to HRM.


Fala Chen - Ice Cream (JSG rip)


I believe Fala did a pretty okay job. She sings live, and maybe slightly off sometimes, I didn't find it totally hopeless. I think perhaps with some practice she can be quite good.

Watch the live clip, if you like: (Credits to triumph2011)

0 comments: