Have an account?

Monday, April 18, 2011

Official Ratings - TW

After having caught up with Sunny Happiness, I'm surprised their ratings are so low, it's one of the better dramas I've seen over the last many months. But then again, when all the episodes are all over the internet, the ratings are bound to suffer..

Official ratings for:
SH ep. 10, LY ep. 1, TAF ep. 2, LT ep. 5

醉後決定愛上你 Love You 2.24
幸福最晴天 Sunny Happiness 1.70
愛讓我們在一起 Love Together 0.75
飛行少年 They Are Flying 0.28

Source: Chinatimes Showbiz

Looks like Rainie's fanbase tuned in last night.. Let's see how long it lasts, I haven't really checked it out yet, so can't judge the quality. For those of you who have, what do you think?

Continued:

It's just that I have no idea who the male lead is.. In fact, he looks kinda flat and uninteresting if you ask me.. But hey, I should at least give him a chance to prove me wrong..?

0 comments: